Winner. Co., Ltd.
At a Glance
Date of Foundation
11th, NOV 2011
Number of Employees
certificate of Desian Registration
certificate of patent (Radial bearing for linear motion guide)
certifiate of trandemark registration
Major Customers (%)
Korea ( %)
Woojin Trading Co., Ltd.
Green General Corporation
Overseas ( %)
A&A techniek BV(Netherlands)
LM Tarbell Inc(the United States)
Romani Components S.r.l(Italy)
Fab-Cut Systems Inc(CANADA)
Winner Co., Ltd. is a linear motion bearing manufacturer in Korea.
We are developing mainly technical products related in shaft, roller and screw.
It is our strong point to be a stable provider and keep competitive price for our main products.
Big Ear 180 is to be launched in 2019 Daegu AutomaticMachinary Expo as a world first product. It use Open screw type and will give us many function such as long axis over 4m with high speed over 2m/sec and even very precises of positioning accuracy like Linear motor .
It is first cartesian Robot.
1) LDL Robot Big Ear
- Transfer speed of 2m/sec. or higher even in 4000mm length
- Standard length 4000 mm (capable of 10 m or more)
- It can build long-distance transport robots without further sagging
- Repeatability is ± 5 ㎛
- High load with a compact contrast to homogeneous
- Very competitive price and low noise.
2) SERO (41mm, 61mm, 81mm,101mm)
- The simplest and simplest straight-line motion system in which two heat treated shafts are installed on both sides of a highly rigid aluminum body and four thermal bearings are clouded.
- Very compact structure of an LDL Robot System with a load of 500kg or more
- Each size can be selected depending on the load or the area of the toilet paper, and sometimes a long slider with two or more blocks can be ordered, and can be connected by a belt between the sliders.
- Standard length: 4 m (order length infinite)
- Maximum load: 4,760N
- Highest dimensional precision implementation
- Precision pre-pressure adjustable by punshim nut
- Use of patented Gothic arc bearings
Technology highlights, acquisition, contract, patent, expansion, press etc