At a Glance
Laser cleaning system maker
Date of Foundation
November 23th, 2000
Number of Employees
ISO9001:2015 (Laser system, CO2 system, Robot)
ISO45001:2018 (Laser system, CO2 system, Robot)
ISO14001:2015 (Laser system, CO2 system, Robot)
Technology Innovation-Oriented Enterprise
Major Customers (%)
Korea ( %)
North America ( %)
Taiwan ( %)
Others ( %)
IMT is a leading supplier of laser cleaning CO2 Jet cleaning and special EUV process solutions for semiconductor industries. IMT laser cleaning solutions shows good performance as yield enhancement, downtime reduction, safety enhancement, easy operation. IMT CO2 Jet cleaning solutions are applied backend process for wafer cleaning, dust removals. IMT EUV solutions are based on Laser technology and shows trustable reliability in the production line. IMT offers the innovative technology and solutions for Semiconductor, Display, and other customers for safety, cleanness, production, and environment.
1) Mobile laser cleaning system, IMT 600MV
- Many customers use this model to clean wafer probe cards and tester boards.
- Function : laser generation, laser guide to cleaning target.
- cleaning time : less than 10 mins per 16 para board, less than 30 seconds per socket.
2) Probe card cleaning system, IMT 400P
- Suitable to clean probe cards (MEMS, Cantilever, Vertical)
- Auto cleaning root generation based on alignmark and DUT map.
- cleaning time : less than 30 minutes per 12 inch one touch probe cards.
3) Test board cleaner, IMT 400S
- Clean tester board by off line.
- Can clean various boards (DSA, Burn In, Load board).
- It can clean various boards with change kit design.
4) Semiconductor parts cleaning, 100P
- Application : Chamber wall cleaning, wafer chuck cleaning, residue removal
- It equips laser and can remove the residue in the chambers used in various process.
- Customers can integrate it with automation system and apply laser cleaning to their needs easily.
5) CO2 Jet cleaning, SM201, C3100, C5100, C7100
- CO2 Jet is applied to dust/particle removal for wafer or display panels.
5) EUV systems.
- IMT EUV systems are based on laser.
- It shows impressive performance and stable operation.
IMT technology is based on LASER. IMT satisfied customer's needs and polution deduction.