At a Glance
Manufacture of UHP Fittings/Valves/Regulators and Instrument Fittings/Valves
Date of Foundation
1st, Feb 1988
Number of Employees
306 (as of May 2021)
63.7 M US$
74.7 M US$
35 K US$
35 K US$
ISO 9001 / 14001 / 45001
Major Customers (%)
Korea ( %)
Samsung, LG Display
North America ( %)
China ( %)
Others ( %)
Since its establishment in 1988, BMT (the primary brand name: SUPERLOK) has been recognized for its superior product quality and continuous engineering enhancements as a manufacturer of fittings & valves. BMT UHP Products are manufactured through strictly controlled production processes maintaining high-quality, reliability, and durability. With the capabilities of meeting the stringent customer requirements, BMT is an official vendor of Samsung Electronics, SK Hynix, and LG Display for its UHP Fittings & Valves.
1) Diaphragm Valves :
- BMT offers High Pressure / Low Pressure / High Flow diaphragm valves in EP, BA, MP, and AP grades.
- The excellent durability, functionality, and cleanliness of BMT’s diaphragm valves have been proven by audits from third-parties and customers.
-(Product Series: DV1 / DV2 / PDV1 / SODV1 / BDV1 / PBDV1 / HFDV1 / HDV1 / HPDV 1)
High Pressure Diaphragm Valves provide working pressure up to 3045 psi (210 bar).
2) Bellows Valves :
- BMT offers bellows valves in grades of EP, BA, MP, AP and in size from 1/4" to 2" and from 15A to 550A. (Product Series: BV1 / PBV1 / BV2 / PBV2 / BV3)
- BMT’s bellows valves are available in various sizes ranging from the smallest size of ¼” to the extra-large size of 550A. Their excellent quality is maintained by BMT’s strict quality management system.
3) UHP fittings :
- BMT offers various types of weld & metal face seal fittings and bend fittings in grades of EP, BA, MP, AP and in size from 1/8" to 550A.
- BMT’s UHP weld and metal face seal fittings are machined and electropolished under the most optimized conditions, and then cleaned, assembled, inspected, and packaged in state-of-the-art cleanrooms.
BMT’s registration as an official supplier of the leading semiconductor and display companies such as Samsung Electronics, SK Hynix, and LG Display shows its first-class technologies.